Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Which Way to the Beach?

There are so many fun supplies for planners available ... only one problem ... I don't use a planner.  

However, when I started looking more closely, I realized a lot of the planner supplies have lots of card making possibilities ... like these fun Hexagon stickers I used to make today's Eyelet Outlet cards.



The sherberty colors work perfectly with the Eyelet Outlet Ice Cream Cone Brads & Flip Flop Brads.  I also added a few rows of fun Flamingo & Pineapple Washi Tape.  A sticker sentiment and wrap of gold ribbon completed the design.


I oriented the Hexagons a different direction for this design accenting with flat-back enamel Flamingo and another fun Flamingo Washi Tape design ... summertime fun for sure!

Products used:




You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

2 comments:

  1. Well, these are delightful. I would never have thought to use hexagons in this way...such a light and airy look...perfect for summer cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute summer cards, great use of those hexagons, and brads along with the washi tape on the second card.

    ReplyDelete