Monday, September 17, 2012

Design Team Monday with Jingle

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! This is Jingle here and I have been having so much fun with the new brad designs! Here are three fun cards I have created to share with you this month!

Make Gnome Mistake

For this card I created a super fun little woodland scene to surround my gnome. I used the Lawn Mushroom brads in red, green, and blue, the Holiday Tree brads (NOT just for holidays, folks!), and a super cute Deer brad to complete the little scene. The gnome stamp and sentiment worked so well with these fun brads!

A Monstrous Birthday!

My next card is a super fun child's birthday card full of monstrous happy goodness! I used the Monster Brads, the Monster Ribbon, and the Eye Brads to accent the ribbon in an extra fun way!

Haunted Halloween
And finally, I couldn't help but sneak in a fun Halloween card to inspire you this month! For this one I used the SUPER FABULOUS Halloween Mix set and the corners came from the Anodized Corner Brads. I love the extra the corners add! I hope you have a wonderful day and feel free to drop by my blog, Just Jingle to see more of my fun designs!

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun!! Love the brads. The bat brad is perfect for that Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete