Monday, September 10, 2012

Design team Monday with Susie


Happy Monday! Can you believe we are in the second week of September already?  Fall is here for sure. 
I have three cards to show you today – one fall card, one holiday card, and one card just to send to someone really special. So here is my fall card.  I used pearl brads to look like they are holding up each end of my banner.  Then I drew lines on each part of the banner to look like string is threaded through.  It is a simple way to use the brads, but effective, I think.

My next card is one I'll be sending to someone special who really is the apple of my eye.  This time I used larger pearl brads and more of them too.  The red brads really make the scallop pop.  And of course there they are holding up the apple sign too.


OK, maybe you are really ready to commit to the upcoming green and red season just yet.  So why not break in slowly with some pink and yellow-green?  Can you see those sweet tiny button brads on the snow people?  Oh my goodness, they just make me giddy!  I am pretty sure they will be adorning some other cards I'll be making soon too!

Thanks for taking a look at my creations for Eyelet Outlet.  I would love for you to see more of my work at my blog, The Dies Have It.  
Susie

1 comment: