Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Design Team Wednesday with Taylor


Hi everyone - it's Taylor here for Design Team Wednesday this week!  I'm kicking off my post today with a bit of Halloween flair - this paper is the perfect accent for the little Spider Brads.  They are so creepy!


And here is a closer look at the steampunk Clock Part brad I added over the pocket watch on my image.  It really snazzes up her outfit, don't you think?  I wish I had accessories like that!


Next up is a card that uses a pearl brad in a different way - I didn't attach it to the card at all, but rather as an accent around the knot on my ribbon.  To do this, open the prongs of the brad all the way, and just wrap them around the knot - it's easy! The color really pops, doesn't it?


My final project today is a holiday gift tag.  I could NOT decide which brads to use, so I just went with all of them, lol.  More is always better, right?  I added a Holiday Stocking brad at the top, just under the twine.  And then I added three Holiday Tree brads around my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today - feel free to head over to my blog or Facebook page to check out more of my work!

1 comment: