Monday, June 10, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with a few new cards to share with you.
So right now, I am in love with lady bugs.  And SERIOUSLY - can these PINK ladybugs be any cuter??  Click right here to see them in the Eyelet Outlet store.  To make my card I used some black and white paper from Hobby Lobby and the Bingo stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I also used their yummy Razzle Berry ink and card stock.  Lining up the ladybugs to form a BINGO was so much fun!  Try it on your next bingo card project! 

Now for card #2: 

While I had out my sweet little ladybugs, I decided to do a second card using some red ones.  This time I let them be the centers of our new Eyelet Outlet paper flowers.  I still had out my card stock, stamps and inks from MFT Stamps, so I used them again for the strips and sentiment.  I added some Eyelet Outlet bling to finish off the card.  

WOO HOO.  

TWO sweet ladybug cards!!

I hope you like today's cards.  I am showcasing the first one on my blog today.  I welcome you anytime at The Dies Have It.

Now before you run off...Here's our Art Impressions winner....


Such a cute card - I love all the details, the clouds, the sun, those teeny bees...I'm going to have to bust out the brads and ribbon I got last week!

Congratulations! Please email us your address and we'll get your prize out to you!!

Have a great day!


1 comment: