Friday, June 28, 2013

Today we say goodbye

 Today we say goodbye to Design Team member Jennifer Ingle also fondly known as "Jingle" around the crafting community. We have really enjoyed having Jingle as part of our team. Her designs are unique and fun just like her personality. She will be missed but I know we'll be seeing her creations in the pages of Paper Crafts mag and more!

Here's a few of our favorite cards Jingle created with our fun products!









"It has been such an awesome experience designing for Eyelet Outlet!  I have stretched my creativity in ways that I never would have without this opportunity!  I will, of course, continue to use EO goodies, so be on the lookout on my blog for fun stuff!  Thank you to the Eyelet Outlet fans who have checked out my cards, thank you to Shemaine, our fearless DT leader who is always encouraging and ever understanding and finally, thank you to Suzanne for creating an awesome product and being so generous with us with it!   It has been nothing short of a pleasure!" 






Thanks for all your inspiration Jingle! We wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment