Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Design Team Wednesday with Shemaine

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans. Shemaine here bringing you a few project ideas today. My Dad's Birthday is coming up and I wanted to make him a masculine card. I don't know about you, but I always find I struggle with masculine themed cards. So I looked through my mix of Eyelet Outlet brads and found something fun to create with.


Eyelet Outlet Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Neat & Tangled Stamps:Winter Trees 
My Favorite Things Scenic Safari Die

For my next card, I created something for the girls...my daughter loves kitties and of course when she saw our cat brads...well she just loves them.


Eyelet Outlet Supplies:

Other Supplies:
My Favorite Things Catitude Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop square
The Twinery Grey Twine
Misc: Copic Markers

Eyelet Outlet brads are so fun and easy to incorporate into any project you have in mind.

Before I say goodbye for today. I wanted to remind you about our Design Team Call that's happening now thru January 15th! 
Click here to read all the details. 

Have a great day!

1 comment: