Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Design Team Wednesday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with two valentine cards to share with you. My first card features a valentine gnome.  I used some bright Lawn Mushroom brads and also one Heart brad for the handle to my gnome's shovel. I couldn't resist using a little bling for my card so I grabbed some Clear Jewel Bling and added it to the top of the heart.


My second card just plain makes me happy.  I stamped my image on a square of watercolor paper and used a marker to add the yellow touches.  I even added it to the black and white patterned paper! I am really loving yellow and black lately!!  My little Bumble Bee brad was, without a doubt, the perfect addition to to this non-traditional valentine.


 That's it for now, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We will be back with more inspiration in just a few days! If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at
The Dies Have It.


No comments:

Post a Comment