Saturday, July 16, 2016

Delish

Today I created a set of cards featuring lots of fun food related brads.

I started with a piece of Designer paper from the Paper House Productions Delish Collection.

For my first card, I added matching flour & sugar canister brads to my designer paper ... I love the pop of color they add to the chalkboard paper.


When I thought about enjoying every bite, the first thing that came to mind were donuts ... warm, fresh doughnuts.  This card came together quickly with three doughnut brads (chocolate is my favorite).
For this one, I added some silverware brads, together with a cookie sheet brad and a *wooden* spoon brad.  It will be a thank you card for someone who always shares their delicious baked goods with me.  The brads really do make this a one-of-a-kind special card for the recipient.
The final card has a Blue Flour Canister Brad paired with a Red Sugar Canister Brad.  I also added a red heart adhesive gem between the Salt & Pepper jars.

Having a selection of Eyelet Outlet Brads on-hand in your favorite themes makes card-making quick & easy.

Products used:
Have you followed Eyelet Outlet on Twitter yet?  How about Facebook?



You can join me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

1 comment:

  1. soooooooooo perfectly awesome, times FOUR!!! (i totally want donuts now, tho...) :)

    ReplyDelete