Friday, August 12, 2016

Road Trip!

Hi guys, it's Lauren here, with a confession only papercrafters will understand: I recently bought an entire 12x12 sheet of stickers entirely so that my adorable Eyelet Outlet Flamingo Flatback Resin pal would have a super-cute camper van in which to embark on exciting flamingo adventures. And what's more, I stand by that decision!


With a central image as fun as this, you really don't need much else to finish off a card. I added a Heart Pearl to the camper van's door, a couple of stamped palm trees, and a few patterned paper clouds; then grounded the little scene on a strip of Road Washi Tape.



I can never resist a pun, so I stamped a fun sentiment and used a couple of tiny red pearls from a Pearl Strip as punctuation.


Time to hit the road... let's FLAMINGO! ♥♥♥


Hi, I'm Lauren, I love most things that are bright pink, especially flamingos! 
I'd love it if you came to visit my little corner of t'internet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment