Thursday, September 21, 2017

Let's Connect!

The Eyelet Outlet Design Team and I have been having so much fun creating with the new Fall, 2017 products and now you can, too!  The new brads are NOW in the store!  Today's project features our brand new Pipe Brads.


I found this SVG of a maze of pipes on Etsy from LineWorkStock and then I added several of the Pipe Fittings from our new set, "Pipe Brads."  The bright red turn off valve brad included in the set added a nice punch of color to my card as did our Tool Box Brad.  And of course, Eyelet Outlet had just the wrench I needed to connect all my pipe fittings in our set of Tool Brads!  


Stop by Eyelet Outlet and check out all of our new releases!  



1 comment:

  1. This is just such a clever idea! Perfect sizing! You have such a creative brain!!

    ReplyDelete