Sunday, September 10, 2017

Monster Mash

I love making Halloween cards ... and I love Monsters ... so this is one of my favorite times of the year.

The September Challenge theme at Impression Obsession Stamps is Halloween Projects, so I had fun combining their stamps with some spooky-cute Eyelet Outlet products.



I added the fun Spooky Eye Brads to one of the monsters in the Our Gang Monster Stamp from Impression Obsession together with the Monster Mash sentiment.


Using this week's TGIF Challenge Sketch, I added some Happy Halloween Washi Tape and three of the adorable Monster Brads at the top of my card to finish the design.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Did you know we have a Pinterest Board to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles

1 comment:

  1. Love those monsters and what you did with them. I am always drawn to taller cards...something a little different!

    ReplyDelete