Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hunting Season

Eyelet Outlet Duck Brads are perfect for the hunters in your life (or for beautiful outdoor scenes). Get them while you can! They are being discounted so we have room for new stock and styles!!



I combined them with beautiful papers from Hunter's Paradise by Designs by Reminisce.  I love the little guy perched on top of the sentiment sticker.



I'm always amazed at the beautiful level of detail on those small brads ... like little works of art.


Here's another using the bottom half of the same piece of 12" scrapbooking paper.

Keep an eye on the store for lots of soon-to-be released fall and winter designs.

Did you know we have a Pinterest Board to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles



1 comment:

  1. I love those mallards! They look so great on your beautiful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete