Thursday, November 16, 2017

Christmas with Eyelet Outlet!

Happy Thursday Crafters!  If you haven't started your Holiday cards yet, not to worry!  Eyelet Outlet has you covered with amazing products that will make your cards quick, easy, and awesome! Here's one I made that I hope will inspire you.


The Eyelet Outlet Cardinal Brads are so stunning and the coordinating Cardinal Washi Tape is so festive!  I added a little Eyelet Outlet Bling to my branch for some extra dazzle!

Next up is a little tag featuring a snowman from the Cricut Snow Friends cartridge.  He's all decked out an this Eyelet Outlet Hat Brad and Bling Buttons! The Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brad in the center of "Joy" was a perfect touch, too! 


I love making holiday projects with Eyelet Outlet products and I know you will, too!  




2 comments: