Thursday, November 23, 2017

Cookies for Santa Carrots for Reindeer

When I saw this sentiment at LoveSVG.com, I knew I had to pair it with Eyelet Outlet products and I'm sure you'll agree!  Eyelet Outlet has such an amazing collection of brads that inspiration is everywhere!


These Christmas Cookie Brads look good enough to eat, don't they?  The frosting and sprinkles look so realistic and of course there are so many fun uses for the Santa Hat Brad that you'll never want to run low on those!  I have all my "cooking" and "food" themed brads in a separate organizer from my "holiday" collection, so I quickly retrieved that organizer for a couple of Carrot Brads from the Eyelet Outlet Vegetable Brads Collection and Eyelet Outlet's new Prancing Deer Brad  completed the scene perfectly, didn't it?!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Check us out on Pinterest and Facebook, too!





3 comments: