Thursday, December 14, 2017

Happy New Year!

It's been so fun creating holiday magic with Eyelet Outlet products this year while listening to my favorite Christmas music in the background!  The romantic holiday song, "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve," inspired this card for you today. 


The "Happy New Year" image I used is from Cricut's Phrases Cartridge. Eyelet Outlet has an outstanding collection of Washi Tape. For this card I used Gold Foil Washi with White Dots and Gold Glitter Washi.  
 

What's New Year's Eve without a toast?  Ring in 2018 with a couple of Eyelet Outlet Cocktail Brads. Thanks for stopping by today and thanks to all of our Eyelet Outlet customers for your business in 2017. We wish you all the best in 2018!


1 comment:

  1. I seldom think about making New Year's cards, but if I made them as pretty as this I sure would start!

    ReplyDelete