Sunday, December 3, 2017

Blinged-Out Christmas Trees

One of my favorite things to create with Eyelet Outlet Swirl Bling are blinged-out Christmas Trees.

I usually start with a smaller piece of bling and position it in the middle of my Christmas Tree.  Next I perform bling-surgery to cut apart the swirls to fill all the space in the tree.

This is a silver metallic tree decked out with Silver Pearl Swirl Bling.



And one of my absolute favorite tree toppers is an Eyelet Outlet Square Gem.

Here are those same Square Gems topping some paper trees.


This tree was blinged-out with Clear Bling Swirls.



White Eyelet Outlet Glitter Enamel Dots make awesome tree decorations too.




And more silver glitter enamel tree decorations here.



Bling Flourishes are also perfect for steam coming from a fresh mug of hot cocoa (yes, I like my mugs big).



I hope this gives you some ideas for blinging-up your Christmas Card with Eyelet Outlet.

Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles



1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a great collection of holiday craftiness. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete