Saturday, August 15, 2020

Kitty Love

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun kitty card that would make a purrfect Valentine or anniversary card! I created this in one of my favorite color combos of black and white with just a pop of red, but it would be super cute in any color combo!


I covered the front panel in vertical strips of Glitter Black Washi Tape. I added two Cat Brads to the lower right corner and adhered the panel to the card base. I punched two small hearts from red cardstock and adhered them above the cat brads. I stamped the sentiment in red ink on white cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it across the top of the panel to finish the card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment