Thursday, August 20, 2020

Miss You SEW Much!

If social distancing has kept you away from someone you love, here's a sweet way to let them know how much you miss them.  

I created this shaker card using images from the Cricut image library along with the slicing and hide contour tools in Cricut Design Space.  


I filled my jar with random buttons from my stash as well as colorful Eyelet Outlet sequins.  I love the way the content of the jar is spilling and bouncing out!  I added a couple of spools of Eyelet Outlet thread brads and the popular scissors brad.  The space beneath the sentiment was calling out for a heart, don't you think?  I love the Eyelet Outlet enamel hearts available in all kinds of wonderful colors and sizes!

I hope you're inspired to make a card for someone you're missing SEW much, too!  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment