Saturday, October 10, 2020

A Pinchy Thanks!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing an awesome thank you card featuring some super cool new brads in the store which I paired with skinny 'metal' Washi Tape and some enamel dots! Thank you cards are a basic necessity and I really enjoyed creating this one! 


I cut a standard A2 sized top-folding white card base and a slightly smaller black cardstock layer. I pulled out one of my favorite patterned paper pads and created a background panel using two coordinating patterns complimenting the colors of the brads. I created the sentiment on the computer, printed and trimmed it, and adhered it in the center of the background panel. I added a strip of Copper Skinny Washi Tape at the top and bottom of the sentiment strip, added some Crab & Lobster Brads and adhered the panel on the black cardstock layer. I adhered the panel to the card base, and the final touch was adding a few Black Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment