Saturday, October 24, 2020

Sweet Pumpkin Patch!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun Fall card featuring a pumpkin patch! I know I've mentioned before that Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, and I just had to use these fun pumpkins on a project because you know everything is pumpkin right now - sights, flavors and scents!


I created a side-folding A2 card base and rounded the right upper and lower corners. I created a pumpkin patch on the front panel with three strips of Pumpkin Washi Tape and then added three randomly-placed Pumpkin BradsI added a thin strip of orange cardstock across the top of the pumpkin patch and then added a computer-generated sentiment strip. The final touch was the addition of several orange drops.
Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Leslie from Love To Scrap 2


No comments:

Post a Comment