Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Oh, What a Stylish Web We Weave

Because ordinary spiders make everyday webs, but Eyelet Outlet Spider Brads (and Mini Spider Brads!) demand something a little fancier... like a beautiful mandala web on a gorgeous pink card:


I (Lauren) stamped an older Mandala from MFT onto plain white bristol board, and embossed with white powder, letting the design go off the top corner of the panel, to make it slightly more spider-web-like. Then, colored in the panel with a blend pink oxide inks. I let my Spider Brad and Mini Spiders move in and make themselves comfy; and added panels of Glitter Black TapePink Foil and Coloring Book Tape... (which is actually leaves and flowers, but looks rather web-like if you trim it down to mat size!) ...and affixed the whole thing to my A7 card. 


I hope you'll be inspired to get out your Eyelet Outlet goodies and see what kinds of Halloween fun you can cook up!
 
loves the color pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment