Saturday, April 3, 2021

Dad, the Tool Man!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a cool Father's Day card featuring lots of manly brads and washi tape! What man doesn't love tools?! And you'll notice that some of the tools match the washi tape which is a big plus! ;)

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding landscape card base from white cardstock. I layered together strips of white and burgundy cardstock and added a strip of Tool Washi Tape across the bottom. I adhered a very thin strip of the burgundy linen cardstock across the top edge of the washi tape for a little definition. I added Tool Box and Nail Brads, Tool Brads and Screw Brads to the panel before adhering it to the card base on foam pads. I stamped the sentiment in red ink, cut it with a stitched square die, and adhered it to the panel. 



I embellished the inside panel with a strip of Tool Washi Tape across the bottom to tie in the tool theme. I adhered a very narrow strip of burgundy linen cardstock across the top edge of the washi tape, stamped the sentiment in red ink, and layered the panel on burgundy linen cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment