Saturday, April 17, 2021

Let's get our Fishing Rules straight!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun Father's Day card FULL of awesome brads and of course some washi tape! Yep, Father's Day will be here before we know it and we need to get our Fishing Rules straight beforehand, lol! ;)

I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from shimmery black cardstock. I built a little beach scene using Sky Washi Tape-Wide and Water Washi Tape for the background. I printed the Fishing Rules sign on kraft cardstock, adhered it to the background, and embellished it with 
Fishing Lure Brads, a Fishing Pole Brad, Trout and Bass Brads, a Wine Brad (don't laugh - I didn't have any beer brads and the wine bottle looked like it could pass for a beer bottle, lol!), a Seagull Brad and Shell Brads. I layered the background panel on kraft cardstock which gave it a nice contrast against the black card base. 



I embellished the inside panel with strips of kraft and black cardstock, adhered a stamped and die cut sentiment, and layered it on kraft cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment