Tuesday, April 4, 2023

He is Risen!

 I have really enjoyed creating Easter cards over the last couple weeks! This one I created is very special! It is a reflection of the true meaning of Easter! It is the reason we celebrate! He is Risen!

In creating this card, I started with stamping my multi cross background and adding distress inks to white cardstock. I then used the beautiful "time for flowers" wide washi tape for the bottom center. Since I do not have a stamp that says "He is Risen", I thought it would be fun to pull out my vintage typewriter to create the greeting label. I layered with brown cardstock and 2 paper flowers centered with a gold cross. I added several pearl bling in brown for embellishment and tied a lace ribbon around the middle and layered on a gold patterned cardstock to finish it off. I hope you enjoy! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter celebration!

Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

No comments:

Post a Comment