Sunday, April 16, 2023

Good Days Start With Coffee and You!

Hello everyone! I'm a HUGE coffee drinker. If my day doesn't start with a good cup of Joe, my day is not off to an ideal start by any measure. I know I'm not alone. Fortunately it's Eyelet Outlet to the rescue for all my coffee themed cards! EO has many products that are coffee related or coordinate nicely with the theme.

Washi Tape doesn't need to just be an afterthought. Here it's the star of the card, with several rolls combined together to make a great background. Adding coffee brads and coordinating enamel dots make the most of the kuokka stamp which is from Kat Scrappiness. Here's a complete list of products used for this card.

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment