Sunday, April 30, 2023

Tea and Flamingos? Why not?!


 Hello EO fans! I went all out today and made a really girlie card for the blog today. This is not my normal style but hey, it's fun to branch out a little and do something I don't normally do.

This is a 6 x 6 card base which is a size I don't do that often. So plenty of out of the norm going on for me on this one! I was inspired by the ephemera card which features tea cups and flamingos. Flamingos with tea isn't something I typically associate together but hey, it works nicely here. Flamingos can go anywhere and add a bit of whimsy to everything they touch.

I made the wide background strip by adding Flamingo Washi Tape - Wide to a lacy die cut strip. At the top, I added Fancy Long Bling-Pearls & Jewels in Pink. I added two strips of  Pink Skinny Foil Washi Tape and Jewel Strip Bling in clear. I also added the purse and shoe from the Shoe & Purse Brad Set. And of course I added a Flamingo Brad. I added Pink Pearl Bling and two Paper Flowers with a Pearl Bling center. I also sprinkled the pearl bling on my card for additional decoration. 

I hope you like this unusual twist on flamingos. I love the colors and the whimsy nature of it.

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment