Monday, July 24, 2023

Flowers and Butterflies

 


This card is a "Z" card. So, I needed
to decorate part of the inside that would also show
as well as the outside. I have been mesmerized by the
beautiful butterfly washi tape that Eyelet Outlet sells.
The colors are so pretty on these butterflies
and they look like watercolor. I used
this washi tape in the inside of the card and also to make 
a frame for the flowers that I matted in black.

The flowers I used are die cuts that I layered and then 
decorated  with a stiched flower brad from Eyelet Outlet
for the center. I used two black pearls on either
side of the sentiment. 

Finally I used the blue strip pearls from Eyelet Outlet
at the bottom of the card and also to
highlight the petals of the flowers.

 Keep creating and I will see you next Monday!


Elizabeth - Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment