Monday, July 17, 2023

Shine with Bees

 


Here is a fun summer project. This is a shadow box card I
 constructed and added paper to the background and a
chipboard with a sentiment. It was perfect to use with one
of my favorite brads from Eyelet Outlet - the bees. I love their
cute wings and shape.

I embellished the outside frame to the shadow bow with skinny
 gold washi tape (glitter) and added black pearls
to the corners. These were also Eyelet Outlet products.

I am always surprized when adding something simple 
like the washi tape provides the perfect finishing touch
to a card.

Here is your shopping this time at Eyelet Outlet:
Bumble Bee Brads 
Skinny Gold Washi Tape
Pearl Bling Black Multi-Size

Looking forward to seeing you next Monday
and keep creating.


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment