Saturday, January 20, 2024

EASY.QUICK.SIMPLE.

I can’t be the only one that forgets to send a Thank You card now and again only to find out the intended recipient is stopping by in a few minutes to say hi. AHHHH!! That happened to me today and I put together the cutest Thank You card in under 30 minutes and the recipient loved it and thought I spent hours on it…little did she know.  😊

I grabbed some Flower Petal Washi Tape and a few pearls from the Pearl Bling Sheets and off I went. I first drew three lines down the side of the card with a black marker.  I then cut out several of the flowers from the washi tape and pop dotted them to the face of the card on the lines I drew.  I added some pearls, drew some cute little bows, and finished it off by adding a nice little sentiment and voila…a simple yet sweet thank you card in minutes!

Easy. Quick. Simple. Thanks to Eyelet Outlet, this card was Easy. Quick. Simple. 


Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!


πŸ’—Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment