Sunday, January 21, 2024

Peaceful Camping Scene

 It's going to be several months before a scene like this can be reality. The cold makes me think of warmer days and nights like this one. I love camping when the sky is dark but glittering with stars and the shadows of the forest seem mystical and a bit magical.

This card was made from a file from the Silhouette Design Store. Once I printed and cut it, I cut it again with inside out scallop dies so that I could get this pretty framing effect. To make this printed scene even better, I added a Campfire and a Lantern Brad from the Camping Brad set. The cooler is from the Cooler and Soda Brad set. Finally I added some clear jewels over some of the bulbs in the printed hanging lights. The effect all together is very pretty.

Shopping List
Camping Brads

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment