Saturday, January 13, 2024

The New Eyelet Outlet Spring Jewelry Collection!

We all know that Eyelet Outlet has tons of brads, bling and embellishments that help us jazz up our cards and paper crafts, but did you know that you could also use their pretties to make unique one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry to go with literally any occasion or theme? When it comes to creating something, I seem to think outside the box quite a bit and this is a perfect example.

I decided to try and make some jewelry pieces that I can wear throughout the year using Eyelet Outlet washi tapes, bling, as well as brads.

Introducing Eyelet Outlets Jewelry Collection (not really – but fun to say 😊).

 ❅❅❅ The Snowflake Set ❅❅❅
The first set I made is a winter inspired pendant with matching wintery earrings.

 The pendant is made from three Snowflake Brads, and two clear Jewel Bling. I put them all in a pendant tray and layered some jewelry glaze/glue on top and then sprinkled glitter to give extra sparkle and shine. 



The matching earrings are also made with Snowflake Brads which are also covered with the jewelry glaze. I will be able to wear these throughout the winter season and I the best part is I know that no one else will have these because they are one-of-a-kind.


🥀🥀🥀 The Spring Flower Set ðŸ¥€ðŸ¥€ðŸ¥€
With spring coming up soon, I wanted to make a few pieces that I will be able to wear once the weather starts to warm up. I ended up making three spring inspired sets for the season.


The first spring set are the Spring Flower pieces. I made the pendant using a silver pendant tray and cut out a beautiful flower from the Flower Washi Tape – which I just noticed is out of stock but there are so many other beautiful options available. I placed my cutout from the washi tape into the pendant tray, layered a small amount of jewelry glaze on top and then placed a clear glass cabochon to finish off the pendant.


The matching spring earrings are made using the Colored Daisy Brads.  I removed the clasps and added flat back earring posts onto the back of the brad. I then added different gems and a Clear Jewel Bling to add a bit more color and movement to the earrings. I love these and cannot wait to wear them!


🦋🦋🦋 The Butterfly Set  ðŸ¦‹ðŸ¦‹ðŸ¦‹
One of my favorite parts of spring are all the amazing butterflies that come to visit. This next set was made with them in mind.

 I made the pendant the same way I made the spring flower pendant but instead of a flower, I cut out a beautiful butterfly from the Butterfly Washi Tape.


 The earrings are made very similar to the earrings made for the spring flower set except I used the Butterfly Brads as the base. I removed the prongs and glued flat back earring posts to the butterflies. Turned out super cute and very unique!


🦋🦋🦋 The Tulip Set  ðŸ¦‹ðŸ¦‹ðŸ¦‹
My all-time favorite flower is the tulip so of course I needed to make a set that featured them. 


The pendant is made the same way as the two others above except I cut of the tulips from the Floral Square Washi Tape.


For the earrings, I wanted to keep them simple and cute, so I took two of the Leaf Brads, removed their prongs and glued on flat back posts to the back and now I have the perfect matching earrings for my tulip pendant.


💮💮💮 The Blue Hydrangea Set  ðŸ’®ðŸ’®ðŸ’® 
Last but definitely not least and probably my favorite set is the Blue Hydrangea set. I can almost smell them just but looking at these pictures.



 I selected my favorite hydrangea from the Flower Washi Tape-Wide and created the pendant the same way as the others.



 The earrings turned out extra awesome – IMO.  I had several earring bases in my jewelry making supplies and the Bumpy Jewel Heart Bling fit absolutely perfect into the heart shaped base! Like they were meant to be together. I glued them into the earring base and set them aside to dry.


I wore these yesterday to the grocery and got several compliments on both pieces. Ladies were asking me where I purchased them. I was beyond excited to tell them that I made them myself and explained how easy the process was to make them. They were shocked and excited to try it out themselves.

So, now you know you can always use your Eyelet Outlet products for your usual crafting fun but if you want to try something a bit different, just think outside the box just a little and the sky is the limit on what to create with little imagination and Eyelet Outlet embellishments.

Shopping List

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment