Sunday, May 19, 2024

I Love You Un-Cone-ditionally!

 My family made our first trip to our favorite summer ice cream shop yesterday. Our visit is the official kick-off of the summer for us. I know it's not that warm in a lot of places but in the Carolinas, it's definitely ice cream weather!

To celebrate, I've made this punny cone card. My son's birthday is next month, so this might go to him. He loves ice cream and still likes corny things even though he'll be 19. 

I made this card by stamping the background using various cone and celebration stamps on pink cardstock before I cut it out with a stitched die. I mounted it on chocolate cardstock and set it aside. Next I worked on the sentiment. I placed two strips of Flower Shimmer Washi Tape on white cardstock and then mounted that on another strip of chocolate cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on pink cardstock and glued it to the sentiment band. Then I added Ice Cream Brads and Pastel Heart Enamels to it to form the word un-cone-ditionally. Cute right! 

I grabbed the background again and added lollipops and Heart Enamel Dots. If you don't have Lollipop Brads, I suggest substituting Cupcake Swirl Brads. Then I was ready to assemble the card. I glued the background panels to the A2 card base and then I glued the sentiment strip in place. Ice cream perfection!

SHOPPING LIST

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!


Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment