Saturday, May 18, 2024

Time for a BBQ!

Is it just me or does it seem as though we skipped over spring and went straight to summer? We've already had several barbecues and it isn't even Memorial Day yet. Those barbecues gave me the inspiration to create this cute, inexpensive, and functional silverware caddy that is perfect for any BBQ.

 

I started out with just a plain wood box that I purchased from the dollar store along with some cute BBQ themed napkins (I do admit the napkins were a bit busy- but it was perfect for what I was going for!).

I cut out all the cute BBQ items from the napkins.

I then decoupaged the cut out pieces onto the wood box and let it sit overnight. 

 


The next morning, it was time for the fun to begin and to Add all my embellishments from Eyelet outlet.

I added multiple brads such as the Beer Brads, the Cooler and Soda Brads and BBQ Apron and BBQ Brads over all four sides and pop-dotted them on for dimension.

 

I purchased some dollar store plastic silverware, wrap them in a basic napkin, and sealed them with the Wide Sky Washi Tape and the Wide Wood Washi Tape.

This little BBQ caddy was so much fun to make and is not only cute but is also practical and I guarantee it will be the talk of the BBQ table!


Always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy








 

No comments:

Post a Comment