Saturday, May 25, 2024

You're Just Drunk!

 

Sometimes we all need to just have a good chuckle and this card does just that. When I saw this stamp, I had to get it. I haven't used it yet because I was waiting for the right moment and the right inspiration. When Eyelet Outlet came out with these brand-new Liquor Brads, I knew this was the exact time to debut the stamp.

In creating this card, I layered several pink and purple cardstock pieces on top of a unicorn themed cardstock as the base.

The middle of the card has the stamped sentiment that says, “Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you're drunk!” How absolutely hilarious is that…because it’s true!  

 

The sentiment is surrounded by two of the new Liquor Brads along with a spilled wine glass from the Wine Brads.

The bow on the shoe is detailed with a section of the Fancy Long Bling.

 The outside of the card is highlighted with four Heart Bumpy Bling.

I hope you got a chuckle out of this card as much as I did.

Oh, and by the way, if you happen to see my lost shoe, please send it back to me.

Shopping List
Liquor Brads
Fancy Long Bling
Heart Bumpy Bling
Wine Brads

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy











No comments:

Post a Comment