Friday, February 20, 2015

An Altered clip board by Rosandra

Welcome back Eyelet Outlet fans! Today I have a fun decor project I made for my craft room that's also functional. You can use it to hold reminders, quotes, or scriptures to inspire you. For this pretty project I used the new corner brads to highlight the 4x6 framed area. Since this is a wooden clipboard you can attach the brads through the photo mat or take jewelry pliers to snip the backs off the brads. To girly up the clip I used a chipboard flower as a base and used the pink checked paper flowers.

  monogram_clipboard_2

To dress up the monogram on my clipboard I added some of the swirl bling. I clipped it apart and 
used sections randomly around the flowers.

  monogram_close_up 


  flower_and_brad_close_up 

 I hope you enjoyed today's project. 

 Don't forget to show us your work on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment