Monday, February 9, 2015

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with a few last minute Valentine projects for you.


My first project is a valentine in an unusual color scheme.  I love the mix of the mint and pink.  And you know we have the best bling.  Here are some small shiny pink beauties as well as one sweet  enamel dot!  I added one pink heart from the Heart Brads set.  This heart set has a mix of red, pink and white hearts in various sizes. It is a great set that I pull from all the time!  I just needed one pink heart to finish up this valentine card.


My second project is a valentine in red and pink.  I used the new Train Mix Brads set.  The set has bright primary colors, but I just used the red this time.  My heart brads are sparkly and shiny and from the Glitter Heart Brads (red) set. I also used some bling to couple the train and to adorn my scallops.  We have great bling!  Be sure to check that out too. That's it for me today, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you!

If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

No comments:

Post a Comment