Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Design Team Wednesday with Kerry

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans!!!  

Hope you are having a great week!  
Kerry here, sharing a couple of fun projects using the NEW 2015 brads.

First up, I just can't get enough of those Prima dolls.  Here is my tag...
Can you see what is on her super cute tank top?  Yes, yes!  The Teddy Bear color brads.  And for her skirt, I used the Zig Zag washi tape and Bling strips.   For the final touches... I also added Hello Saying Bubble brad sentiment, and some pearls.  Of course, can't forget about the shoes...  how about a couple of enamel dots? 




Next up, I have a simple birthday card using candle brads.
And I have to add a couple of cupcakes brad just for fun.




Hope you like them and thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment: