Monday, December 19, 2016

Decorated Jam Jars w/ video

I wanted to give some gifts to our neighbors for Christmas, so I made some homemade jam and decorated up the jars to pass out to everyone this season.



I stared with the plain filled and sealed jars, placed the label on the back, added a little flower on the top, bling along the lid, and them tied a sting with the label along the rim.  Here is a video on how I made this cute little decorated jam jar.



I used the white flowers, bling brads, and red bling strips from Eyelet Outlet to make make these jars look that much cuter.



Supplies Used
Computer Printed Labels
Flowers - Eyelet Outlet
Brad - Eyelet Outlet
Bling - Eyelet Outlet
Foil Paper - Rinea
Twine - Canvas Corp Brands
Tags - Canvas Corp Brands
Punch - EK Success
Sticker Maker - Xyron
Glue - Beacon Adhesives

Erin Reed - Designer & Artist
Blog
YouTube
ETSY
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment