Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Up On the Rooftops

It's Kim from Katydid Cards.  Thanks for stopping by.

Up on the rooftops is where the action is today.  The Sleigh is another newly released brads at Eyelet Outlet.  For the cards I'm sharing with you today, I paired it with the Prancing Deer brads as they work perfectly together.

This easel card was created with a cut file from My Scrap Chick.  The house is cut from cardstock and adorned with the Holly, Red Foil and Brick Washi Tapes.  I also added the new Santa brad on the panel with the greeting.  I coated the snow with Wink of Stella to give it some shimmer and shine.



On this card, I wanted Santa's sleigh and reindeer to be a silhouette across the moon, so I heat embossed them in black.  They embossed beautifully and I think they look great.  I added some Pine Trees to complete the scene below.  Though you can't see it, I added a bit of sparkle to the roofs.

This box card was made with a cut file from the Yuletide Collection by SVGCuts.  I'll be sharing another card I made from this collection in a future post, so stay tuned.




Here's a look down at the card, so you can see the three inserts.  I love these box cards.  So clever that they lay flat for mailing but open to a stunning 3D card.



More Christmas cards to come, so please visit again real soon!


 Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment