Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Crafts

Kim from Katydid Cards here.  I've shown you a number of Christmas cards featuring Eyelet Outlet, so I thought I would make a few Christmas crafts as well.

First up is a 3D winter scene gift card bag which has been modified from the original cut file purchased in the Silhouette store.  The changes enabled me to use some of the many brads from Eyelet Outlet.  Here I'm using the Sun & Cloud, Pine Tree, Snowman, and Sled brads.



Here's a closer look.  The "layers" in the bag start with the acetate window then the snowy hills and finally the sky.  Behind the blue panel, there's space for the gift card.



Next, is a cute little holder for hand sanitizer...except, in this case, it's Santa-tizer.  I used the new Santa Brad as well as two Red Round Brads and the new Santa Washi Tape.



Here's a view from the side.



And here's the holder, open.  I used a Red Stripe Washi Tape for the inside panels.




The entire Eyelet Outlet design team has outdone themselves with holiday inspiration!  I hope you have enjoyed our projects as much as we enjoyed sharing them with you!


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment