Thursday, December 20, 2018

It's a Wrap!

This is my last post before Christmas.  Decorations are up, gifts have been bought, Christmas cards have been mailed and it's all coming together for our Christmas celebration with family next week!  The excitement is building as I'm doing my favorite part - gift wrapping!  

This year I made initials for each family member's main gift and after spray painting them, I embellished them with Eyelet Outlet brads that coordinated with the wrapping paper.  

I loved the way the poinsettia brads paired with this pretty wrapping paper I found at Kohls!


I found this wrapping paper at Hobby Lobby a few years ago and I LOVE the cardinals on it.  The Eyelet Outlet Cardinal Brad looks like it was made for this paper, too!  


Next up, my granddaughter got the Snowman and Snowflake Brad with her snowflake paper!


I thought the new Pinecone Brads paired with a touch of greenery I made with my Cricut looked so great with this plaid ribbon, don't you?  


And of course, I had to do one with some bling!  Here I've used some red jeweled bling to serve as my holly berries for the holly I cut with my Cricut.  The new Pinecone Brads look awesome here, too!  I've found so many uses for them that I need to get some more!  


And last but not least, Santa's Reindeer can really fly now because Santa's Sleigh is finally empty after dropping this gift off for my husband, Don!  


If you're wrapping presents today, bring out your Eyelet Outlet supplies and have some fun with it!  Merry Christmas from all of us at Eyelet Outlet!








No comments:

Post a Comment