Tuesday, January 29, 2019

A Nap

Hey there!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.

I don't know about you, but I am still trying to recover from the holidays.  All that hustle and bustle.  Then again, maybe it's just life.  The card I'm sharing today is a humorous example of just how I've been feeling...needing a nap!

I tried my hand at a diagonal flip card.  Turns out, it was perfect for this image from Art Impressions.  After I stamped her, I cut her out and then outfitted her with an iPhone from the Selfie Brads, Purse, and Pearl Bling earrings.  The background combines Brick and Brown Glitter Washi Tape with some Swirl Bling to finish.



When you flip open the left side, here's what you find inside with a bit more bling.



For you cardmakers out there, have you tried this card fold yet?  It was easy and a lot of fun, so I hope you do.


Kim  from Katydid Cards 
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

1 comment: