Sunday, May 26, 2019

Have a Killer Birthday!

I was perusing Pinterest this week in my spare time - well, actually, I should have been folding clothes, but let's let that be our little secret!  😉  Anyway, I found several fun fold cards to try.  I especially loved this shadow box card, also known as a diorama card.  It's such a cool technique because it carries the fun elements of a card into the inside!

This is the front of my first shadow box card.  These print-then-cut sharks from Cricut's "Adorable Sharks" image set are just THAT!  Adorable! 


I added a sand dollar brad from the Sea Shore brad set to my sea floor and some coordinating washi tape.  I also embossed my background paper with a wave embossing folder.

Here comes the fun when you open the card!


The shadow box feature on the inside adds lots of fun, interest, and dimension!  Embellishing the inside has so many possibilities, too!  I added an Eyelet Outlet Starfish brad and Sea Shell Brad.  Aren't these pretty brads?  They look so real!

Here's a close up!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're enjoying the weekend with those you love!  










No comments:

Post a Comment