Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year's Toast!

May I (Laurenand the rest of the Eyelet Outlet gang be amongst the first to wish you a very happy, healthy and creative 2020!


My first idea for a classic New Year's card was of course to use the Champagne Flutes from the Wedding Brads set, but as the words, "New Year's Toast" were circulating through my mind, I kept thinking about the Toast Brads from the Breakfast set which of course I could pair with my Lawn Fawn "Love and Breakfast" stamps, so that's what I decided to make instead. I used the red, aqua and pink of Tiny Heart Washi as my color inspiration, and lined up strips of that tape neatly on plain white cardstock to be my second-to-bottom layer of this bright and happy card.


I hope the New Year is treating you well so far! ♥

favorite kind of toast
is Cinnamon Toast!

1 comment: