Thursday, January 9, 2020

No LION! You're Great!

I've got Valentines on my mind today and I'm crazy about incorporating Eyelet Outlet brads into them!  Today's Valentine features the King of the Jungle, the lion brad!


How about a little "Throw Back Thursday" today?

A couple of years ago I put together a little kit so that my great niece could make her own Valentines Day cards for her class party at school.  She had so much fun with this project! Using my Cricut I cut out a two layered heart image. I attached the text to the white heart layers and used the print-then-cut feature in Cricut Design Space.  I punched all the holes where the brads would be placed and she matched up the brads with the valentines and glued the red heart frame to the cards.



Here's a photo of some of the finished ones.


You'll find more punny Valentines and many fabulous projects by the Eyelet Outlet Design Team all in one place on our Pinterest page!  

Thanks for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment