Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Welcome, Janet Axtman!!



We are pleased to welcome a fresh face to our design team!


Janet Axtman


She is going to inspire you with clever ideas and new ways to use 
your favorite Eyelet Outlet products!

Check her out on social media:


Hello my clever crafty friends! I’m Janet Axtman aka SugarShine Designs. I am a North Dakota native who now resides in North Carolina. By day I’m a busy professional, wife, and mother trying to live a life in Faith. By night (usually between the hours of 9 to midnight), I am a paper designer extraordinaire! My passion is to teach and inspire just as I’ve been and continue to be inspired by so many talented and beautiful creators. My style is whatever mood I’m in but I am drawn to bright and energetic colors so often my creations fall into the cute and happy category. I especially enjoy making cards and 3D home décor but I’m always trying new things to expand my skills. I often take advantage of electronic cutting machines to make projects but I also have a large collection of steel dies too. I love options! I also like to get my hands dirty. You’ll usually find me with stained fingers from inks and other mediums. With Eyelet Outlet products, your creations are only bounded by your imagination and who doesn’t love that? I’m truly honored to be here with you to share what takes me to my happy place and hope I can pass a little of that on to you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment