Sunday, April 26, 2020

Feeling Sloth?


If you're like me, it feels like the two biggest tools to get through the day is my coffee and a sweet treat. That unfortunately ends up making me feel a little slothy! And that's the inspiration for today's card. This one features a cute sloth from the new Sloth and Koala Brads Set hanging on my coffee stir stick along with my treat. But it's a hole food right? No problem! Ha, ha!

Along with the sloth brad, I used a piece of the super cute Sloth Washi Tape which I matted on green cardstock. This is a great way to get a smooth washi tape result on a "bumpy" card like this with a die cut as the background. I also included three black pearls from the Black Pearls Multi Pack. I happen to be out of the Donut Brads at the moment but that would really be awesome on this card.

Here's a little closer look at the sloth, tape and pearls.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today for a little slothy fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment