Sunday, April 5, 2020

Happy Easter Little Chick!



It's amazing how time has gone so fast lately but still seems so slow. Easter is amazingly almost here. Just a week to go!

This is my last Easter project of the season. I used a frame die cut to make the mini vignettes and doors. Inside are die cuts. To decorate this card, I used the Colored Easter Egg brads and the Chicks brads. I also decorated the border with sequins from the store. By the way, it's not too late to get an order made at the store. Orders continue to be shipped so don't be afraid to pick up some embellishments to play with.

Here are peaks of what is behind the doors. First are a couple of little bunnies.


The other is a sweet little egg waiting to be found. I wonder if the bunnies will find it? 


Thanks for joining me here today on the blog. I wish you and yours a wonderful Easter and many blessings this most holy time of the year. 

Janet - SugarShine Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment