Thursday, April 16, 2020

Sloth To Do List

Happy Thursday, crafters! Eyelet Outlet has some new brads in the store!  Sloths and Koala brads are available now and they are so cute a life-like, I know you're going to want to add some to your shopping carts right away!


Today I'm bringing you a card I made with the sloth. I started out with a To-Do List from Cricut's Witty Wisdom image set, but I needed to make a few modifications to the list for items that a sloth would probably have on it's list, so I added "hang out" and "take a nap."  Since being on my state's "stay at home" orders for so many weeks now, I am beginning to feel like this sloth!  

I chose a branch from the Cricut image library for my sloth to hang from and then added a few Eyelet Outlet mini leaf brads.  The background is a few strips of our beautiful cloud patterned washi tape.

Thanks for being with us today and be sure and check back next week and see how I've used the Koala brad from the Sloths & Koala brad set.  




No comments:

Post a Comment